These are the services we are offering from 21st June 2021:
1. An indoor service for 15 rough sleepers (Monday to Sunday, 8.00am to 9.30am):
- tea & a sandwich
- washing & toilet facilities
2. A takeway meal for anyone in need (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
3. Housing & welfare telephone helpline (020 7403 1931 Option 1) (Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm)
4. Face to face Housing & Welfare Advice (via laptops) in the centre itself (Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm)
- appointments arranged via 020 7403 1931 Option 1, Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm
- Monthly reports (one for the telephone advice service & one for advice received at the centre) giving a brief synopsis of what we achieved and the issues that arose can be found HERE.
5. Clothing service (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
- A clothing request slip needs to be filled & client will be contacted when the clothing is ready to collect
6. Mailing Address (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
- Those clients who have been given permission to use our address as a mailing address, can pick up their mail any weekday between 9am & 4pm . Please note – ID must be shown before any mail is given out.
A poster of the above services can be downloaded from HERE