To see a selection of clients that we have helped via our telephone adviceline please click HERE
|Date||Meat option||Vegetarian option||TOTAL|
- Week ending Friday 26th June – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 26th June – advice received at centre
- Week ending Friday 19th June
- Week ending Friday 13th June
- Week ending Friday 5th June
- Week ending Friday 29th May
- Week ending Friday 22nd May
- Week ending Friday 15th May
- Week ending Friday 8th May
- Week ending Friday 1st May
- Week ending Friday 24th April
- Week ending Friday 17th April
- Week ending Friday 10th April
- Week ending Friday 3rd April
These are the services we are offering at present:
A housing & welfare telephone helpline (020 7403 1931 Option 1) began on Wednesday 1st April and operates from Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm.
In addition to the helpline from Tuesday 16th June we began offering appointments to see an advice worker in the centre (these appointments are made via the number given above). Two weekly reports (one for the telephone advice service & one for the advice received at the centre) giving a brief synopsis of what we achieved and the issues that arose can be found HERE.
A hot dinner cooked at the Manna Centre and delivered by the L B of Southwark to:
- those moved off the street and placed into temporary accommodation as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic
- those in need of a hot meal
- The number of meals made can be found HERE
N.B: Those clients who have been given permission to use our address as a mailing address, can pick up their mail on a Friday between 10am and 12 O’clock. Please note – ID must be shown before any mail is given out.
Twice a year we carry out a survey to see:
- how many people have used our services that particular day
- what their accommodation status is
- how many have an income
The results of the last survey we carried out on Friday 31st January 2020 can be found HERE
Our Christmas Newsletter can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Our 18-19 Annual Report can be viewed here
Would you like Amazon to donate 0.5% (net purchase) of what you buy on Amazon to The Manna Society at no extra cost to yourself?
You can do so by:
- Signing into your Amazon account via www.smile.amazon.co.uk (not www.amazon.co.uk)
- Under ‘Or pick your own charitable organisation:’ enter “Manna Society” and click ‘search’
- Click ‘Select’
Amazon will give us 0.5% of all the items you buy on www.smile.amazon.co.uk at no extra cost to yourself.