From 28th December 21 we once again have been offering indoors meals. On an average day we are now providing 80 meals per day (7 days a week).
Please click here for a list of our most needed items.
Many thanks for supporting us 🙂
To see a selection of clients that we have helped via our telephone adviceline please click HERE
These are the services we are offering from 21st June 2021:
1. An indoor service for 15 rough sleepers (Monday to Sunday, 8.00am to 9.30am):
- tea & a sandwich
- washing & toilet facilities
2. A takeway meal for anyone in need (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
3. Housing & welfare telephone helpline (020 7403 1931 Option 1) (Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm)
4. Face to face Housing & Welfare Advice (via laptops) in the centre itself (Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm)
- appointments arranged via 020 7403 1931 Option 1, Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.00pm
- Monthly reports (one for the telephone advice service & one for advice received at the centre) giving a brief synopsis of what we achieved and the issues that arose can be found HERE.
5. Clothing service (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
- A clothing request slip needs to be filled & client will be contacted when the clothing is ready to collect
6. Mailing Address (Monday to Sunday, 10.30am to 1.00pm)
- Those clients who have been given permission to use our address as a mailing address, can pick up their mail any weekday between 9am & 4pm . Please note – ID must be shown before any mail is given out.
A poster of the above services can be downloaded from HERE
Twice a year we carry out a survey to see:
- how many people have used our services that particular day
- what their accommodation status is
- how many have an income
The results of the last survey can be found HERE
Our Christmas Newsletter can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Our 18-19 Annual Report can be viewed here
Would you like Amazon to donate 0.5% (net purchase) of what you buy on Amazon to The Manna Society at no extra cost to yourself?
You can do so by:
- Signing into your Amazon account via www.smile.amazon.co.uk (not www.amazon.co.uk)
- Under ‘Or pick your own charitable organisation:’ enter “Manna Society” and click ‘search’
- Click ‘Select’
Amazon will give us 0.5% of all the items you buy on www.smile.amazon.co.uk at no extra cost to yourself.