From 2nd July we began offering takeaway meals. We are now providing 130 meals per day (7 days a week). These are takeaway meals with no clients coming into the centre itself. As our meals are takeaway only for the time being we have reduced the number of items on our Harvest Festival list. We do not need some of old familiar items such as tea, coffee and cereals for example.
That said, Harvest Festival donations are still of critical importance to us. They provide us with approx. 70% of our foodstuffs for the year. The food that we receive will be stored and used throughout the year.
Please click here for a list of our most needed items. Please copy and display as required. If you could arrange delivery of your Harvest gifts that would be ideal. Our delivery address is: 12 Melior Street, SE1 3QP. If it is not possible to deliver we will be happy to collect.
To arrange a collection please ring me on 020 7357 9363 and choose option 3 (Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like someone to speak to your congregation about the work of the Manna Centre please phone Bandi (the Manna Centre Director) on 020 7403 0441 and choose option 4.
Hoping you can support us 🙂
To see a selection of clients that we have helped via our telephone adviceline please click HERE
|Date||Meat option||Vegetarian option||TOTAL|
- Clients found accommodation & put on waiting lists – September 20
- Month ending September – advice received in centre
- Month ending August – telephone advice service
- Month ending August – advice received in centre
- Week ending Friday 14th August – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 7th August – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 31st July – telephone advice service
- Week ending Wednesday 29th July – advice received in centre
- Week ending Friday 24th July – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 17th July – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 17th July – advice received in centre
- Week ending Friday 10th July – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 3rd July – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 3rd July – advice received in centre
- Week ending Friday 26th June – telephone advice service
- Week ending Friday 26th June – advice received at centre
- Week ending Friday 19th June
- Week ending Friday 13th June
- Week ending Friday 5th June
- Week ending Friday 29th May
- Week ending Friday 22nd May
- Week ending Friday 15th May
- Week ending Friday 8th May
- Week ending Friday 1st May
- Week ending Friday 24th April
- Week ending Friday 17th April
- Week ending Friday 10th April
- Week ending Friday 3rd April
These are the services we are offering at present:
A housing & welfare telephone helpline (020 7403 1931 Option 1) began on Wednesday 1st April and operates from Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm.
In addition to the helpline from Tuesday 16th June we began offering appointments to see an advice worker in the centre (these appointments are made via the number given above). Two weekly reports (one for the telephone advice service & one for the advice received at the centre) giving a brief synopsis of what we achieved and the issues that arose can be found HERE.
From 2nd July we are providing takeaway meals, consisting of a hot dinner and a sandwich, from the centre between 10am to 1pm, 7 days a week. On an average day we are providing 130 meals.
Mailing Address: Those clients who have been given permission to use our address as a mailing address, can pick up their mail any weekday between 9am & 4pm . Please note – ID must be shown before any mail is given out.
For a full list of our services please click HERE
Twice a year we carry out a survey to see:
- how many people have used our services that particular day
- what their accommodation status is
- how many have an income
The results of the last survey we carried out on Monday 12th October 2020 can be found HERE
Our Christmas Newsletter can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Our 18-19 Annual Report can be viewed here